Agenda Go4europe 2010
Our team welcomes you and delivers access to the conference.
Opening & Welcoming Note by:
Edouard Cukierman, Managing Partner– Catalyst Fund & Chairman – Cukierman & Co.
Dr. Yuval Steinitz – Israeli Minister of Economy
Andrew Standley – Ambassador, Head of EU delegation to the State of Israel
Becoming market leader in an economic downturn
Moderator: Luc Muller, CEO – OTTO, Vice Chairman Cukierman &Co.
- Henri Starkman, Chairman – Veolia Israel
- Yair Shamir, Managing Partner – Catalyst Fund
- Elyezer Shkedy, President & CEO – EL AL
Elevator Pitches: introducing 8 Israeli companies
- David Gluck, CEO W2P
– Yuval Viner, CEO B.O.S.
– Gideon Mantel, CEO Commtouch
– Nadav Palti, CEO Dori Media
– Ruvi Kitov, CEO Tufin
– Assaf Tamir, CEO Sensomatix
– Itzhak Yoffe, CEO Miba Plast
– Yaacov Cohen, CEO Mainsoft
Where to invest and how to raise funds in Europe
Moderator: Guy Ravid, CEO – Cukierman & Co.
- Michel Cicurel, Chairman – LCF Edmond de Rothschild
- Ronald Kent, Executive VP, Head of International Listings – NYSE Euronext
- David Jacobson, Managing Director M&A – Leumi Partners
Panel 1: How a Technology company becomes a market leader in Europe?
Moderator: Avihay Weiss, Managing Partner – Cukierman & Co. TMT
- Eden Bar-Tal, CEO – Minister of Communications, Israel
- Didier F. Kohn, Investor Relations Officer – France Telecom
- Dr. Georg Schwegler, CEO – T-Venture Holding (Deutsche Telekom)
- Dr. Shelley Harrison, Senior Advisor Harrison Enterprises –Coller Capital& B.O.S
- Gideon Mantel, CEO – Commtouch
Panel 2: Growing an Innovative Medtech Business through Financing, Strategic Partnerships and M&As
Moderator: Dr. Alexandra V. Eberhard, Partner – Cukierman & Co Life Sciences
- Jean-Frédéric Berthoud, Managing Director – DEV
- Eyal Lifschitz, CEO – Peregrine Ventures
- Dr. Nissim Darvish, Senior Managing Director – Orbimed
- Didier Toubia, CEO – NLT
Panel 3: Renewable Energies in the context of global warming
- Gilad Erdan, Israeli Minister of Environmental Protection
Moderator: Eyal Hadas, Managing Partner – Cukierman &Co. Renewable Energy
- Christian Herrero de Egaña, Managing Director – SolFocus Europe, Inc -EMEA
- Dan Waysman, Founder & Managing Partner – WindSolare Ltd
- Itay Zetelny, Partner Cleantech Advisory Leader – E&Y
- Renaud de Matharel, CEO – Fonds Cube Infrastructure
Panel 1: Asset Management Allocation, Fiscal Residency: Europe or Israel?
Moderator: Mor Weiss, Managing Partner – Cukierman& Co. Family Office
- Doron Levy, Partner – Amit, Pollak, Matalon and Co.
- Roger Cukierman, Director – Cukierman & Co.
- Samuel Pinto, General Manager – Cie Financière Saint Honoré
- Jacek Byrt, Co-founder & Board Member – Azimutus S.A.
Panel 2: Innovation for Pharma and Access to Finance for Biotech
Moderator: Dr. Laurent Choppe, Managing Partner – Cukierman &Co. Life Sciences
- Dr. Benoît Dubuis, Chairman – BioAlps & Managing Director – Eclosion
- Marc Princen, President EEMEA – Merck Sharp & Dohme
- Jasper Bos, Director – Merck-Serono Venture
- Dr. Daniel Teper, CEO – Immune Pharmaceuticals
Panel 3: Secondary Market and Private Equity cycles
Moderator: Rene Montsma, Managing Partner – Cukierman & Co. Secondary Advisory
- Christiaan de Lint, Partner – Headway Capital Partners
- Monica Vinje, Managing Partner – Nakatomi Capital
- Abe Finkelstein, Managing Partner – Vintage Venture
How European Policy promotes European and Israeli Business
Moderator: Pr. Daniel Rouach, Dean Master of Entrepreneurship - ESCP
- Marian-Jean Marinescu – Vice-Chairman of the European People's Party – Romania
-Pawel Zalewski, MEP, Vice-Chairman Committee on International Trade – Poland
-Vasco Cal, Economical Advisor of President of the EU Commission – Portugal
Winning the Battle of the Israeli image in Europe
Moderator: Roger Cukierman, Vice President – World Jewish Congress
- Uzi Landau, Minister of National Infrastructures – Israel
- Baastian Belder, MEP, Chairman of the EP delegations for relations with Israel– The Netherlands
- Fiamma Nirenstein, MP Vice Chairman of the Foreign Affairs Committee – Italy
- Emanuelis Zingeris, MP& Chairman of the Foreign Affairs Committee – Lithuania
- Larry J. Hochberg, Philanthropist and Chairman – ELNET