Agenda Go4europe 2007
Our team welcomes you and delivers access to the conference.
Opening & Welcoming Note by:
- Edouard Cukierman, Managing Partner – Catalyst Fund and Chairman – Cukierman & Co.
- Yair Shamir, Managing Partner – Catalyst Fund
Go4Europe Achievement Prize to:
- Guy Ravid, CEO – Cukierman & Co. Investment House Ltd., Moderator
- Jean-Paul Betbeze, Chief Economist – Credit Agricole SA (France)
- Abraham Cohen, Director – Camalia Capital Market (UK)
- Peleg Amir, CEO – Lamina Technologies on behalf of – Development Economic Western Switzerland (Switzerland)
- Graham Dallas, Senior Manager – London Stock Exchange (UK)
- James Posnett, Managing Director for European Products – Eurolist & Alternext (UK)
Cross Border M&A: New Directions
Moderator: Alain Dobkin, Managing Partner – Catalyst Funds
Yonathan Altman, Chairman – APM & Co.
Michael Avnimelech, Managing Partner – Cukierman & Co. M&A
Baron David de Rothschild, Executive Chairman – Rothschild Group
Rurik B. Halaby, Chairman & Founder – Agricapital Corporation
Maurice Levy, Chairman & CEO – Publicis Groupe
Dan Propper, Chairman – OSEM Group
Elevator Pitches: introducing 8 Israeli Private Equity companies and Publicly Traded Companies exposing their activities on stage within 1 minute
"Real Estate Alternative Investment Opportunities"
- Laurent-Darius Salimpour, CEO – Cukierman & Co. Real Estate Ltd., Moderator
- Thierry Sebton, Managing Director – Debt Capital Markets Calyon (UK)
- Joel Adler, Partner – Mishcon de Reya (UK)
- Choy-Soon Chua, Managing Director – SEB Asset Management (Germany)
- Serge Platonow, CIO – Colony Capital (France)
- Octavius Mihaies, CEO – Cukierman & Co. Investissements (France)
"Life Sciences: The European-Israeli Opportunity"
- Serge Goldner, CEO – Cukierman & Co. Life Sciences, Moderator
- Jean-Michel Levy, Senior VP Business – Sanofi Aventis (France)
- Jonathan Altman, Partner – Amit Pollak Matalon (Israel)
- Max Herzberg, Co-founder and Associate – Biotech Development Consulting (Israel)
- Herve de Kergrohen, Venture Partner – CDC Innovation (France)
Keynote Speaker YOSSI VARDI (Israel)
"Israeli High Tech in Europe – Growth and M&A Potential"
- Peleg Hadar, Managing Partner – Cukierman & Co. Information Technology and Telecom, Moderator
- Lior Lotan, Managing Director – Cukierman & Co. Homeland Security (Israel)
- Jacob Gadot, CVP M&A – Elbit Systems Ltd. (Israel)
- Michael Boukobza, Former CEO – Iliad Free (France)
- Andreas Herdina, Head of the Sector Coordination Unit – European
- Shmuel Koren, President & CEO – B.O.S. Better Online Solutions (Israel)