Agenda Go4europe 2006
Our team welcomes you and delivers access to the conference.
Opening & Welcoming Note by:
Dr. Uzi Landau, Minister of Tourism – Israel
MP Pierre Lellouche, President of the Parliamentarian Assembly of NATO – France
Edouard Cukierman, Managing Partner – Catalyst Funds
Go4Europe Achievement Prize to:
Dan Propper, Chairman – OSEM Group
Best Entrepreneur Prize to Gvahim start up: Vienne Chan – Bob: Head Up Tribe
introducing 6 Israeli Private Equity companies
"Going European Through Mergers & Acquisitions"
- Eden Bar Tal, Managing Director – Cukierman & Co., Moderator
- Yair Shamir, Managing Partner – Catalyst Fund, and Chairman – IAI
- Luc Muller, Managing Director – OTTO Group
- Koby Huberman, Corporate VP Business Development – NICE Systems
- Adiv Baruch, CEO – BOS, Better On-line Solutions Ltd
- Peter E. Rasenberger, CEO – Cukierman Rasenberger Toschek AG
"Where to Invest in Europe?"
- Laurent Salimpour, CEO – Cukierman & Co. Real Estate, Moderator
- Francis Sermet, General Manager – DEWS Western Switzerland
- Choy-Soon Chua, Managing Director – SEB Immobillien Investment Gmbh
- Ray Maxwell, General Partner – Invesco Private Capital
- Gal Oren, Partner – Amit, Pollak, Matalon & Co.
Keynote Speaker Olivier Baujard, CTO – Alcatel
Keynote Speaker 2
Prof. Daniel Tziddon, Head, Strategy and international Business Development
– Bank Leumi Session
– "One on One" meetings will be organized between European Companies and Israeli guests during the afternoon
Elevator Pitches: introducing 6 Israeli Publicly Traded Companies
"Establishing Strategic Alliances in Europe"
- Prof. Daniel Rouach, Professor – ESCP-EAP, Moderator
- Jean-Marc Bally, Investment Partner – Schneider Electric Ventures
- Serge Goldner, Managing Director – Cukierman & Co. Consulting
- Armand Sibony – AFIC, The French Private Equity Investors Association
- Dr. Chanan Gabay, Business Development Manager – Motorola Israel
"The Image of Israel in Europe"
- Amir Halevi, CEO – ARTTIC Israel, Moderator
- His Excellency Simon Gerard McDonald CMG, British Ambassador to Israel
- Roger Cukierman, President – CRIF and Former CEO – CF Rothschild
- Chemi Peres, Managing General Partner and Co-founder – Pitango Venture Capital
- Olivier Rafowicz, General Manager – Infolive, Former Head – Jewish Agency France
Life Sciences: The European-Israeli Opportunity"
Didier Toubia, Partner Life Sciences – Cukierman & Co. Consulting, Moderator
Panel 1: Is there an Opportunity for Israeli- European Deals in Biopharma?
- Dr. Margaret Beer, Director Licensing and External Research, Europe – Merck
- Dr. Laurent Choppe, General Manager Europe, Neurochem International Ltd
- Dr. Raphael Hofstein, Chairman and CEO, Hadasit
- Dr. Gal Erlich, Owner, Erlich& Co
Panel 2: Developing Business and Financial Resources in Europe- Opportunities for the Medical Device Israeli Companies
- Dr. Herve de Kergrohen, Venture Partner, CDC Entreprises Innovation
- Francois J. Maisonrouge, Managing Director, Credit Suisse
- Noam Allon, President & CEO, Medi Vision Medical Imaging Ltd.