Our annual conference addresses the current issues of raising funds and establishing strategic business alliances.
Beginning with 2014, Go4Israel focuses on China and emerging markets, while keeping a strong connection with Europe and the US.
In previous years, our conference has welcomed several Heads of State, including the late Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and former French President Nicolas Sarkozy.
In 2014 we welcomed over 1,100 participants, 300 of which came especially from overseas, from 26 different countries.
Some of the many critical issues we shall discuss at our 13th edition in October 2015:
|• Israeli M&A
• The rise of China and the place of Europe
in Israel’s business agenda
• TMT: everything mobile, everything connected
• New trends in Real Estate
• Challenges & opportunities in Green Economy
• How Israel is amplifying its innovation through China deal making?
• How medical innovation from Israel will change the life of people?
• Alternative investment, art and social impact investment
• And our signature closing plenary “The image of Israel abroad”
Go4Israel provides top level networking opportunities, and case studies of leading success stories.
Participating Companies included:
CHINA EVERBRIGHT, TEVA, ROTHSCHILD, PROFIMEX, NYSE EURONEXT, VEOLIA, FERRING, MEDTRONIC, UNION BANK, RUSNANO, DEUTSCHE TELECOM, ALCATEL,NOVARTIS, SERVIER, FRANCE TELECOM, KPMG, PEILIM, PUBLICIS